Friday, August 31, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012 & 30 Days of Untrieds

Last year a bunch of my blogger friends did the 31 Day Challenge where you follow a list of nail polish related things to do for 31 days on your nails. Well this year I am joining in along with them!!
Here is the challenge (31st day is different from the original) that Sarah over at Chalkboard Nails has created. The challenge starts tomorrow, September 1st for anyone wanting to join us!

I am also joining in with Polished Criminals to incorporate 30 Days of Untrieds. Some of you may remember this challenge that I started last year. I thought it would be cool to get some untrieds out of the way.

Will you be participating this year? I am going to try my BEST to keep up this year and finish it out til the end!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment