Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Disney Nail Art Mani

Tomorrow I am going to be in the happiest place on earth, DISNEYLAND!!
I am so excited! I just had to do a mani for this trip!
 left hand

left hand

right hand

thumbs

What do you think? Are you a Disney fan?
Show me your best Disney nail art mani's! I will be having a Disney nail art contest and the winner will receive something very special! Please email me your best Disney nail art mani's to nailedtothet@gmail.com

I will be posting these pictures on my Facebook page, and the winner will be the one with the most "likes" for their nail art.
The contest will end March 1st at midnight pst.

Pin It

23 comments:

  1. Freakin' adorable!!!!! Oh and I don't like you much right now because you are going to Disneyland ;) Just kidding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is super cute! We are planning a Disneyland trip for part of our honemoon - I think i just may have to do something adorable like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so so cute!! If you are able to go to California Adventure go to the Soarin Over CA. Best ride Ever! Have fun!!
    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I just did a Mickey inspired mani not long ago! Enjoy your time at Disney :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My grandfather took me to Disneyworld every year since I was two, and sometimes twice... I've been 25 times. Disney is so special to me! This mani is absolutely adorable. Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!
    I really like the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! I love Disneyland so much, I have an annual pass! I can't wait til my friends and I go again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so adorable!! I love the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and I hope you had fun at Disneyland!!

    ReplyDelete