Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lynnderella Boy-Girl Party

Yesterday, if you remember, I posted China Glaze Aqua Baby and said that I would be vamping it up a bit....
lo and behold...
Lynnderella Boy-Girl Party!
Boy-Girl Party is part of the new Lynnderella collection, Lovely Is As Lovely Does.
Boy-Girl Party is a gorgeous glitter with various shapes of blue, pink, red, and teal.




Isn't it gorgeous?! It's a really fun and playful combination to wear on your nails. I might have to try and get a backup!
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I really like how you did the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. It might be one of my favorites from her collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, definitely one of my favorites!

      Delete
  3. it look really prety ! i love the gardient look you gave it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! Awesome combo.

    ReplyDelete