Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nail-Venturous Laquers: VooDoo Doll

VooDoo Doll
VooDoo Doll is another great franken that was created by the awesome Amy at I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous. I think she needs to stop before she dominates the nail polish world too much ;)

VooDoo Doll is an awesome black and white glitter nail polish. It has a very jelly-sheer black base with multiple sized and shaped black and white glitters. What probably catches your eye the most is the large white hex ones!




I really love how layered this polish looks! Its so neat and unique that I just can't stop staring at my nails today! I can totally see the direction Amy was going when naming this VooDoo Doll, you get stuck in a trance just looking at it! To me it reminds me of a flip flopped version of cookies and cream ice cream, yum!
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This is so unique. I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this polish so much! your one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cookies and ice cream -- those are some big glitters, I dig the variation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This are really awesome photos of this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait to call this mine :)

    ReplyDelete