Tuesday, April 3, 2012

China Glaze Four Leaf Clover

Hello everyone!!! Can you believe it is April already?! I really don't know when time flew by so fast! I am glad that the sun is finally starting to shine and Spring is in effect! I am loving the blooming flowers from the almond orchards around me, as well as the green dewey grass in the mornings!

Four Leaf Clover is a perfect way to show my appreciation for nature's beauty lately! FLC is a gorgeous creamy green that leans a bit turquoise at some moments. It is also a PAIN to photograph!



 I am really loving this color and am so glad it is in my collection. Sometimes I just appreciate the simple cremes, they are such a cleanser for my nails.
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. 4 Leaf Clover is a fav of mine - funny as the yrs & collections go by, when one pulls out some of the older CG's - they sure seem like they re-create them in newer collections over again - some with just a little twist...esp in these shades and the creams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this polish. I hated how hard it is to photograph though, it doesn't look as bright in pictures as it does on the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about cremes. I love the simplicity of them, kind of like a classic that never goes out of style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! I agree with the cremes, sometimes it's such a great change after wearing glitters, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. It's a great Spring polish.

    ReplyDelete