Thursday, June 14, 2012

Indie Feature: Pahlish Total Eclipse of the Heart

Today's indie feature is from one of my favorite indie polish creators, Pahlish!!!
Pahlish creates really gorgeous glitter polishes that you really can't live without.
Today I am showing you one of my personal favorites, 
Total Eclipse of the Heart
Beware because I'm really in love with this polish so there is a lot of pictures!
 I chose to layer this polish over one of my favorite red jellies, New York Summer Red Hot Atomic Red.
 I layered two coats of Pahlish TEotH over two coats of the NYS.
 Squares, and bars, and hexagons OH MY!!!
As you can see, the glitter composition in this is phenomenal! So many different shapes, colors, and sizes of gorgeous glitter perfection!
The look really changes in the dark and in the light as shown above and below.
Now, you might want to get a napkin to wipe the drool off of your face after this macro shot.
 Can you believe how much glitter there is?!! It's crazy!

You can purchase this polish on etsy through Pahlish's store.

Her nail polish retails for $8.50 and are available in full size 15mL bottles.
Pin It

1 comment: