Monday, September 3, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012: Day 3

YELLOW!!
Today is day 3 of the 31 Day Challenge and 30 Days of Untrieds



Day 3 of 31 is Yellow Nails
I chose to challenge myself a bit and do a yellow gradient!



The colors I used are:
Sinful Colors Unicorn
Catrice Twist of Lemon
Essence Happy
These are also all untrieds!

I then chose to do some stamping with some of my BM and Red Angel plates using a white cream. Then, I added some gold holographic glitters as accents.
The plates I used are
BM-205
BM-224
RA-102



See you tomorrow for day 4!

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. awh your design turned out so lovely!!
    i love the colors youve used and it turned out great all together!! wel done

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely lovely - I wish I could do such a good gradients :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Great gradient love the added art!

    ReplyDelete