Sunday, September 2, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012: Day 2

ORANGE NAILS
Day 2 of the 31 days is orange nails.

It is also Day 2 of Untrieds!!!




My Orange color and Untried is:
Catrice Exotica

Catrice Exotica is a gorgeous and vibrant orange with pink shimmer.
Here you can see the pink shimmer in the polish

It was really difficult to capture the pink shimmer with such a deep and rich orange. Here you can somewhat see the pink if you enlarge the photo.

 This photo shows how rich this orange really is!

This polish was relatively easy to apply. It did take me 3 coats to make sure it was completely opaque.

Here we have a macro shot trying to capture that gorgeous pink shimmer!

I really didn't think I would love any orange color on me, but with the pink shimmer I think that this color complements me well!

See you tomorrow for a yellow Day 3!

Check out the other bloggers participating in this challenge!! Polished Criminails has created a doc to include the InLinkz code for each day as well!!
Pin It

1 comment: