Monday, January 9, 2012

Nail Mail!

About a week ago there was a deal going on at Plum District. The deal consisted of purchasing a $50 gift card voucher to Bloom.com for only $25. Bloom.com carries many different beauty products, but my interest was the nail polish.
They carry brands such as CND, Essie, Zoya, OPI, and Sally Hansen just to name a few.
I ordered some of the OPI Nicki Minaj colors and a Zoya.

The packaging was done cute and safe for nail polish!

They wrapped two nail polishes per burrito.

Here are the colors I ordered from L to R:
OPI Fly, Did It On 'Em, Metallic 4 Life, Save Me, Super Bass Shatter, and Zoya Neeka

OPI Fly, Did It On Em, M4L, Save Me, Super Bass Shatter

Zoya Neeka

close up of OPI Save Me

Did you take advantage of this offer? I think overall this offer was really worth it! I only paid $17.50 out of pocket!


UPDATE!!!!
KGB Deals has the same deal going on right now! $50 gift card to Bloom for $25!!! Only 940 deals left out of 2000!!! This deal ends in 3 days!
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a great deal!! Unfortunately, I didn't take advantage :(. I'll live vicariously through you, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed out on this offer, but what a great deal you got for under 20 bucks! I am jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did take advantage! I got some OPI's and a few Zoya's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the Plum District one and the KGBdeals one. Saving the latter for the Holland collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is amazing. I think I'm too late for the KGB one. But Congrats on snagging this deal!

    ReplyDelete