Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lynnderella Nosegay

Happy Valentine's Day!
To kick off Valentine's Day for you, I have the perfect Valentine nail polish for you!

Nosegay
Lynnderella Nosegay is part of the new Lynnderella collection, Lovely is as Lovely Does.
Nosegay is described by Lynn as a translucent pale violet base with lavender and purple multi-sized hexagons and squares, with blue-violet shimmer.
The term Nosegay means a small bunch of flowers, bouquet or posy.
Now, while all that sounds lovely, the color is just gorgeous, simply, and dainty on your nails!





Look at that closeup!! You can really see the shimmer it gives off!! I layered 2 coats of Nosegay over 3 coats of Nicole by OPI One Big Happy Fame-ily.
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Wow! So beautiful!!! I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I am very soon going to need some Lynnderellas. My word. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw it in the bottle I didn't think I'd like it but it looks so beautiful on your nail x

    ReplyDelete