Friday, February 10, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella

Cinderella
When I first heard that Sinful Colors named a color Cinderella, I knew the Disney freak in me had to have it, no matter what color! Then when I saw what it looked like, I knew I had to have it even more!! 

None of the drugstores around me had it in stock so luckily a few of my readers offered to swap one with me!! Thank you Wendy & Elizabeth!

Cinderella is a gorgeous sheer baby blue with flecks of pink and gold shimmer! Its truly gorgeous!

Here is one coat of SC Cinderella, see how sheer it is!


This is four coats of SC Cinderella with no top coat.



This color is amazing and I really know nothing like it! Even though after four coats there is still a bit of VNL I don't mind. I do recommend an underwear coat of nail polish, such as white or grey.


UPDATE: It has been 4 days since I have put this on and after all the wear and tear it is still holding up!! Can you believe it? I don't even have a top coat on, I only used Seche Vite Base Coat and the SC!!
Pin It

17 comments:

  1. I've been lemming after this one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered this on ebay. I couldn't find it in stores either and had to have it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, hope you didn't pay too much!! I would have looked for you!

      Delete
  3. Soo beautiful! One of my favorites, and even better that it's so cheap! $1.99? Why yes, I'll take two! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, its gorgeous! & of course, since its so cheap why not buy two!!!

      Delete
  4. i just got this in a swap today! so sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh i love swaps!! its gorgeous you will love it!

      Delete
  5. I got this yestday I am so happy I did.There was only two botttles!And I got it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sure is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color is so gorgeous and I'm totally loving the name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is gorgeous!! its even more gorgeous in person and on your nails! and of course, the name is perfect!

      Delete