Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nail-Venturous Forever Taylor

Forever Taylor
Today, I have another franken by Amy at I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous. We are in a nail polish group together and I had asked if any of the frankeners could create a black glitter nail polish for me since I had never seen one before.

Forever Taylor is a gorgeous black glitter nail polish with holo glitter. It has many different sized glitter in it to create depth and a more glittery look. I really love what she did with my idea, she made it come to life!!


indoor natural light

indoor flash

 outdoor shade

sunlight

I really love this and I am so glad that Amy offered to create this for me, she really is a sweetheart!! 

What really is interesting about this nail polish is the unexpected larger hex glitters, it really adds to the polish making it unique and pretty! I wanted something that could be chic, yet girly and pretty, not just a plain black nail polish. She really hit it out of the park with this one!

What do you think? Would it be something that you would purchase?
Pin It

7 comments: