Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wanna Be Butter London Knackered

So I was at ULTA and was looking at the new Butter London line. I was drawn to Knackered but something was telling me it looked similar to something else. So I picked up an Essence Colour and Go Where Is The Party and decided I would try to dupe Knackered.

I started with about half a bottle of Where Is The Party and slowly added China Glaze Fairy Dust. Once I got the right amount of holo glitter I added a clear top coat in it.

Here are my results. There are different swatches because I have that many different versions!


It definitely shows more of the purple and green duochrome in real life.

What do you think? Close enough to be a substitute for you?
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. It "may" look closer over a black. Other than that, it's pretty darn close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh thanks!! I will try that later and get pics when the sun comes out!

      Delete
  2. That's definitely a lot less expensive than Knackered. Knackered looks pretty but I just don't want to pay that much for it. The swatches I've seen of it look pretty sheer too. Where is the Party is gorgeous!!! Good dupe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh good idea! I'll have to try this out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have these colors im so going to try it! thanks for sharing this :D

    ReplyDelete