Thursday, August 11, 2011

Best Blogger Award!!

Yay!! I just received my very first award, the Best Blogger Award from Mimi's Mani's!! Thank you so much!! I feel very honored :) 


The RULES: You must link back to the person who awards this to you! Share 7 random facts! Award 10 blogs and answer the questions below!! Also, send the people awarded a comment on their blog letting them know!

The Questions
1. Favorite Color- every color :)
2. Favorite Song- All American Girl by Carrie Underwood
3. Favorite Dessert- ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato!!
4. What makes you mad?- this economy
5. When you're upset you...- eat :(
6. Favorite Pet- i love all animals :)
7. Black or White- White
8. Biggest Fear- drowning
9. Best Feature- my smarts
10. Everyday Atitude- Live Life to It's Fullest
11. What Is Perfection?- Giving Something Your All at Your Best
12. Guilty Pleasure- nail polish

7 Random Facts:
1. I was a cheerleader in High School
2. I was on the Swim Team in High School
3. I graduated my High School with an A average, while pregnant
4. I was 3 months away from getting my Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
5. I used to bite my nails until about a year ago
6. My first dream job was to be a Lawyer, but now I want to be a Nurse
7. I am double jointed in all 10 of my fingers

10 Awarded Blogs
Pin It

2 comments: