Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello Everyone & Welcome

Hello everyone :) ok so this is my very very first blog post. I have had this blog for a while but never posted anything I really just used it to follow other blogs. I wanted to start this not only to show my love for all things nail polish related but also just so I could have a place to say what I want to say and show what I want to show ( my family and daughter mainly). 



So i really want to leave the About Me part of my blog sweet, simple, and short so I guess I will share that part here :) My name is Taylor McDonnell. I am 21 years old and my birthday is on March 24, 1990. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have been together for almost 4 years. We have a beautiful sweet daughter together who is turning 3 this month, her name is Aubriana Lindsey.


I am currently enrolled in college and will be transferring to a University soon to obtain my BSN. I can't wait to become a nurse! When I graduated high school I really had no idea what I wanted to be, and then I had my daughter which helped me decide.


I used to live in Fremont, CA up until about 3 years ago I moved to Patterson, CA. This town is extremely small and just recently celebrated it's 100th birthday. I also might occasionally talk about fitness and diet. I am currently on my first day of P90X the lean version. I have tried this before but never finished it due to lack of commitment. This time I AM COMMITTED & determined. I will probably post a mani every week since that is how often I change them. 


The reason behind my name I chose for my blog is that my life right now can, at times, be full of hectic and stressful moments. I choose to relieve my stress by painting my nails. Taking the time to truly do a great mani takes time and that is just what I need at certain moments. It makes me sit back and relax a little. I really hope that people can enjoy this. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, your nails are so beautiful, I just have one comment, "it's hard to read, the font and colors make it somewhat difficult to read and the Hugh block of words should be broken up into smaller paragraphs of 2-3 sentences, love the rose and the followers in the back ground, Just can't focus on the words..." Other than that I think it's beautiful! <3 <3 <3 New follower.

    Love,

    George :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another (soon-to-be) nurse with a love for nails! I wish you the best of luck with your schooling! It is TOTALLY worth all the hard work!

    I am now following your blog! It is so cute! Can't wait for more updates!

    ReplyDelete