Monday, August 29, 2011

China Glaze 2NITE

Lately I have been on a holographic kick! I just love the way any holographic nail polish colors look in the sun, and I might as well use up the summer sun to make these babies shine!!


Here I have the gorgeous China Glaze 2NITE from the OMG collection. The colors from this collection are very hard to find because they are all gorgeous holo's!! I was lucky enough to have bought this from a fellow nail polish lover when she went on a dusty hunt!


2NITE is a light blue and a gorgeous one at that!!

 inside no flash


outside sunlight 

 outside sunlight

close up of the bottle

Isn't it gorgeous!!?? 2NITE dries very fast and is a great linear holographic color!!!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really gorgeous.
    I can't get enough HOLO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow WANT VERY MUCH, that's intensely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This polish is beautiful. I love holo nail polish!

    ReplyDelete