Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sephora by OPI Slushied

With all of these press releases coming out about the up and coming fall collections I've been seeing too many dark colors lately. I really wanted to pick a color that screams SUMMER!!

What better color to show off summer than a cool blue. This mani is 2 coats of Sephora by OPI's Slushied from the Glee collection. The accent nails are Nail Junkie by Sinful Colors.


Outdoor Natural Sunlight


Sinful Colors Nail Junkie is a really pretty glitter that has blue and green in it, which reminds me a lot of a mermaid for some reason. The only negative about this gorgeous color is that it does have really bad removal. Which is typical with most glitters,but this one left my fingers blue...I felt like a Smurf!!

What are your favorite summer colors to sport? Are you still into the summer trends or are you ready for fall?
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I like it!

    As for your question, I'm not one to follow color trends. I'll wear whatever kind of color I want. It doesn't matter what time of year it is.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, very pretty!

    As far as color trends, I do what I want, if I want to wear bright pink in December, I do...Black in the summer, why not? I do what feels right on a particular day :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies :) yes i do agree on not following the trends. sometimes during the winter things just get too dark and gloomy and i love reminding myself of summer or spring with a bright color, like pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. luv smurf too

    new follower. got here via the blog list at fb paa.

    hope you visit me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cowboy fan! This mani looks great and I tagged you for an award on my blog post!

    ReplyDelete