Sunday, September 4, 2011

Grape Leopard

Ok so this is my first time doing a leopard print mani. I wasn't sure how I was going to do so I only did my accent nails. 


I started off with two coats of China Glaze Grape Pop. I then used a dotting tool and OPI Black Onyx for the leopard print. Next, I used OPI DS Original for the spots.


As if it wasn't already blinged out enough i added some rhinestones. I love adding rhinestones to my mani's.

indoor with light


outdoor sunlight

outdoor sunlight

Grape pop is a very deep purple that sometimes took blue to my camera. It was easy application but a little runny in my opinion.

How did I do? What do you think? What colors would be good for another leopard mani?


Pin It

10 comments:

  1. so pretty you done good for a first attempt! i have leopard on at the minute, gold and black :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, that purple is awesome! And second the black and gold (Geaux Saints)! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all!
    @irishenchantment: thank you, I've been practicing since then so hopefully i will do better leopard print manis next time. & ooh ill have to try those colors!!

    @~*~Jen~*~: thank you :)

    @Nail Nerd: thank you! i love purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that purple! And I honestly think leopard print looks good over anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! Do my nails Taylor! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it's awesome, it doesn't look like it's your first time ever! I will try to re-create it, as I love purple and animal print! Thanks ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really good! I'm a huge leopard print fan myself :) It's just strange - why does the polish look almost holo in the bottle but a flat color on your nails?

    ReplyDelete