Thursday, September 1, 2011

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

Warning!! Sunglasses recommended!! China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy is a very bright, orange, pink, neon! This color just screams summer and is definitely bright indoors and out!


Flip Flop Fantasy is a little tempered brat who likes to leave streaks. In order to prevent this I started out with a white base coat. I applied 4 coats of this bad boy, even after the white base!! Each coat that I did apply dried relatively quick given the fact that it is a neon.

indoor natural light



indoor light

sunlight

sunlight


My fingers look weird in the last photo but i love the flowers outside of our house, they frequent a lot of my pictures.


What do you think of this color? I want to try a lightening bolt mani with this color but I am so unsure of what colors to use?!!


Oh and also, this is a GREAT pedicure color :) Pin It

7 comments:

  1. i love it! i really like neons especially on my toes year round :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I have a thing for all of the China Glaze Neons. I also applied it over white and it dried instantly. It's a beautiful color though : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i currently have this as a pedi :) i know i love china glaze neons as well!! i don't know what it is about them?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adore this color and will have to add it to my wish list, this looks super sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colour!! so lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color is very bright!! I'm sure it would be perfect as an accent nail or to spice up a mani!

    ReplyDelete