Wednesday, September 7, 2011

OPI Not Like The Movies

When I heard that Katy Perry was partnering with OPI to come out with a line, I knew I had to have them all!! Not Like The Movies is one of those colors.


OPI's Not Like The Movies is a great purple and green duochrome with very tiny silver glitter in it. The application is a little on the sheer side so I applied 3 coats.

outdoor sunlight


outdoor sunlight

outdoor sunlight

indoor natural light

indoor natural light

I tried to chose the best pictures that could show the different colors that this color offers. If you can see from the pictures it has like a silvery finish to a green and changes to purple. It also really sparkles in the sun!


If you decide to purchase this color make sure you look carefully at it because there are actually two versions of Not Like The Movies. The original one released is the one pictured above. The other Not Like The Movies is more of a silver nail polish without the duochrome look. Here is a comparison post of the two versions. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This one is still in my batch of untrieds. I'm hoping I have the 1st version...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow! i love this im into duochrome polishes now :) by the way, new follower here! :) im a nail art addict,hehehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too! before i wasn't into them but now i want more!! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete