Thursday, September 29, 2011

Essie Splash of Grenadine with Nubar 2010

So today I have for you a LOVELY pink mauve color for you!!!!! I saw it once and immediately fell in love. Essie Splash of Grenadine. I couldn't leave it alone though so I had to top it off with Nubar 2010 a gorgeous flakie! 

The application was phenomenal and complete in two coats of Essie, one coat of Nubar, and one top coat of Seche. The wear in the photos is day number two so excuse the tip wear.

indoor natural light


indoor natural light

outdoor sunlight

outdoor sunlight

outdoor light

I love the extra touch the Nubar 2010 gives this gorgeous beauty!!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love this! The color is great and that is a perfect accent for it.

    You should feature more Essie colors on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete