Monday, September 19, 2011

Nfu Oh Tape Mani

Remember the post I showed you on Nfu Oh 64 and how gorgeous it is? Well I just made it BETTER!!! I loved doing my other holo tape mani so much that I just had to try it with Nfu Oh's.


For this mani I used Nfu Oh 64 as my base, then on my accent nails nails I taped it off and used Nfu Oh 61, then Nfu Oh 65. It is just pure holo greatness!!


sunlight



sunglight

sunlight

indoor flash

Now I did a little comparison on the mani before and after Seche Vite top coat. It is said that a top coat dulls the holo effect. I will leave it up to the photos so you can see for yourself. Click the photos to enlarge.


                

What do you think? Personally, I see a little dull in the effect but not enough to stop me from putting on a top coat.

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. wow.. i really love nfu oh's holo, i'm really craving for that collection.. :)
    i have lots of holo polishes too but i only have 1 nfu oh holo,hehehe and i think you should apply an aqua base for holo polish especially nfu oh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beutiful, so amazing so ..pure awesomeness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove NFU OH nail polishes!! Too bad I can't find them in my country :((

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I want those nail polishes. I can't find them in my country. T_T

    ReplyDelete