Saturday, September 10, 2011

China Glaze OMG

Good Morning!! Today I will finally be moved into a new home! YAY!! I really hate the process of packing and moving and unpacking. I just wish all my things could pack themselves, grow little legs, and walk over to the new house, and unpack themselves. That would make it so much easier!


So to brighten up my mood a little bit I am showing you a GORGEOUS, which is an understatement, nail polish!! It's a holographic silver nail polish called OMG and it's from the China Glaze OMG Collection.


I was lucky enough to have found one because it is really hard to come by these days. Your best bet is to look in salons. Okay enough talking and let me just show you the good stuff!!

indoor light



sunlight (sun from the side)

sunlight at an angle

straight on sun

bottle pic to show the holo :)

comparison of the bottle and nail

What do you think? I love it!! It wasn't the easiest polish to apply but it dried quick!! Stay tuned for my next post to include nail art with this mani!!

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I would almost give an arm to have that but then that would be five less nails to polish so that wouldn't be good. It is sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Connie LOL yeah that wouldn't be good at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty!!! I'm jealous that you own this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I'm DYING to have this polish. You're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous <3 It comes from the OMG collection though love ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I can't believe I missed that!! Thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this. super glad i found your blog. i'm following. I'd love if you'd check out my celebrity fashion and style blog and see if your interested in following too. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you!!!! yes i will def check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THIS!! do you have any of the other silver holos to compare it to? I have GOSH holo and NFU OH 61, I'd love to see how it compared cause I don't have OMG. I wish I did though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Alyssa Plumb: I will be getting GOSH holo, and Make Up Store Greta to compare. I have Nfu Oh 61 right now. I do not have OMG currently because I swapped it. But you will still be able to compare them with these pictures, and i also have a swatch of it.

    ReplyDelete