Saturday, September 17, 2011

Frankening Friday

So yesterday I got the urge to franken. I had one in mind that I knew I wanted to do, but in the end I ended up with 14!! The one that I knew I was going to do is my friend Jen's Girls Night Out Franken. She doesn't have a post on it but you can check out her blog here.


A few of the frankens I created look similar, but are in fact very different. I haven't named them all yet so if you have a suggestion for one, let me know in a comment and the number.


Click the pictures to enlarge.








Jen's Girls Night Out





Lust





My Husband's Franken: Homo For Romo



Paradise

If you would like to know what is in them, I will do my best to tell you. Most of them are simple so I remember the recipe, but some I don't. Hope you enjoyed!! I worked really hard and long on these!


Today I got another urge to franken, so there will be more to come!!! Pin It

9 comments: