Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 11 of Untrieds: Wet n Wild Back Alley Deals

Day 11 of 30 Days of Untrieds

Wet n Wild Back Alley Deals
Back Alley Deals is from the Walgreens exclusive Wet n Wild collection Ice Ice Baby.
BAD is a gorgeous bright purple glitter with larger fuchsia glitter.
I also added Barry M Purple Rain to my accents.

Laurie's Untried for Day 10 is
Clarins 230 over OPI Honk If You Love OPI

She said that she had to take two pictures because it was just that gorgeous to deserve so! Laurie had been lemming Clarins 230 for some time now and when I received it in a swap I gave her a little decant bottle of it.


Check out the other bloggers doing the challenge
Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Gwen at Pudgy Nails
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Natalie at Gems in a Bottle
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers

Shaina at Haute Lacquer

Thalie at Glazed Talons
Taylor at Nailed to the T
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! :) I need to try this I still have it in my untried pile! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neeeeed those wet'nwild glitters! They look awesome! Love your swatch!

    ReplyDelete