Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7 of Untrieds: China Glaze BFF

Day 7 of 30 Days of Untrieds

Day 7 of Untrieds is
China Glaze BFF
I can't believe this is an untried in my stash!
The day I took these pictures, there was no sign of sun in sight. Then all of a sudden some sun appeared and I ran to put this on.


All I can say is wowza! I love this color!
Here is Laurie's untried for Day 7:
NYX Red Bean Slush

Check out the other bloggers going through their untrieds
Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Gwen at Pudgy Nails
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Natalie at Gems in a Bottle
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Thalie at Glazed Talons
Taylor at Nailed to the T


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. :o( I'm seeing so many posts about this collection. I need this collection in my life. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! Wish I had some linear holographics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous! My mother in law loves this polish too. I found one a while back and she asked if i would sell it to her lol. I just gave her the dang thing. Laurie's NOTD is so pretty! Red Bean Slush sounds nasty though lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this color still available in stores Taylor? IDK anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! How can this still be in your untrieds??! :) looks great on you! and I love the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give me Give me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is one of my favourite polishes and I have almost used it completely! :-S Looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete