Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 18 of Untrieds: Essence Twins Bella & Edward

Day 18 of 30 Days of Untrieds
Essence Twins Bella & Edward
Yesterday I received these in the mail from my friend Ruth. They came just in time for the premiere of Twilight: Breaking Dawn yesterday. This mani is two coats of Bella, and two coats of Edward. I also added a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust, because it was just so appropriate for this occasion.


Here is Laurie's Untried
Missha HGR01

Make sure you check out the other bloggers participating
Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Gwen at Pudgy Nails
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Natalie at Gems in a Bottle
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Thalie at Glazed Talons
Taylor at Nailed to the T


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I have edward and bella, but have yet to try them. they look good on your taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super lovely i think i want to follow you for always i can see your new post
    you can follow me if you like my nail art and my blog :D

    BY/ BASSOMA(MOROCCO)
    cutenails-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this combo on your nails and I am wearing it right now as I write this. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your touch of Fairy Dust on top!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, so beautiful and sparkly, just like my Edward LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award

    http://fiercemakeupandnails.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an awesome combo. I do not own any twins. And Laurie's polish is great too! Such unique looking.

    ReplyDelete