Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 9 and 10 of Untrieds: Wet n Wild Believe Me, It's Real with Barry M Purple Rain

Day 9 & 10 of 30 Days of Untrieds
Day 9 is Wet n Wild Believe Me, It's Real from the Ice Ice Baby collection exclusive to Walgreens.
Believe Me, It's Real is a gorgeous bright blue glitter with larger purple round glitter.
After I added another untried in my stash, which I shamefully counted as day 10,
Barry M Purple Rain.
Purple Rain is a great purple crackle with purple and blue glitter.


Laurie's Day 9 of Untrieds is
Sally Hansen Emerald Amethyst.

Make sure you go check out the other bloggers participating!
Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Gwen at Pudgy Nails
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Natalie at Gems in a Bottle
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Thalie at Glazed Talons
Taylor at Nailed to the T
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I had no idea Barry M had crackles with glitter! I love that WnW polish. It's such a great glitter.

    And Laurie, shame on you for not using this polish before now! lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Wet & Wild polishes.. it makes me wish I didn`t live in Canada lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Wet & Wild polishes make me drool! I love them. I have yet to find them though!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I loved the WNW glitter and never tried Barry M. very pretty both of them and Laurie's choice is very pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo glittery! Makes me think they'd be a mess to take off though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both so pretty! I love how you're doing all the new WNW glitters for the untrieds as well! I'm slowly making my way through them also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice! I love the purple and blue glitter! But I like it better without the crackle- the sparkle needs to be seen! in all its glory :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great collection from WNW.

    Laurie's polish is So pretty!

    ReplyDelete