Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 17 of Untrieds: CND Midnight Sapphire

Day 17 of 30 Days of Untrieds
CND Midnight Sapphire
CND Midnight Sapphire is a gorgeous dark teal blue.


Here is Laurie's Untried,
her very own franken, Gawain a Black Knight dupe.

Here are the other bloggers participating
Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Gwen at Pudgy Nails
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Natalie at Gems in a Bottle
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Thalie at Glazed Talons
Taylor at Nailed to the T
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I can't get over that Black Knight dupe. A. Ma. Zing.

    Looking at your lovely 30 days of untried posts make me wish I had timed things better to get in on the action on my blog. Keep it up! I love seeing all your untrieds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a blue especially a dark one! I have a lot of blues but I still feel like I don't have enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just used CND Sapphire Midnight the other day in my post! Such an awesome blue! I love that Franken laurie showed!

    ReplyDelete