Sunday, November 6, 2011

Underappreciated Nail Art Blogger

Ok normally I don't do this but I really think you guys should take a look at this blog. Her name is Amber and her blog is called Amber did it! She has done some awesome nail art and I think she deserves some more bloggers! So if you could please pay her a visit and take a look, I'm sure she would appreciate it :)


Here's just a little look at some of her nail art.
source and post here
Isn't this just the coolest!! She is also doing a series of nail art for football!! Pin It

6 comments:

  1. If you think this is good you should check out her NFL designs! Amber is AHmazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow her! She's very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed. Thanks for the heads up. I love when bloggers look out for one another. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally following and I am glad you did such a nice act of kindness :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore Amber!

    ReplyDelete