Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mani Party!!

Today I have something a little different to show you. Recently I did my Mother-in-Law and two sister-in-law's nails. They had so much fun picking out their own colors and it was just a lot of fun for me to paint someone else's nails besides my own!


First up is my youngest sister-in-law Keihaulani, K-Lani for short. She wanted something Halloween themed so she went straight for Wet n Wild's tombstone nail polish! She also wanted to try my new Barry M purple crackle which is on her accent nail. On her thumbs I did a mini spider web.

Next up is my oldest sister-in-law Amber. She was going to dress up in 80's theme for Halloween so she wanted something to represent that. She picked out $OPI Slushied and 

Lastly, my Mother-in-law Wilmet. She wanted something subtle yet girly. She has on OPI Rumples Wiggin' as the base, then its topped with Cult Nails Unicorn Pee. The thumb and ring finger has Barry M Purple Crackle with UP on top, its gorgeous!! Lastly all her nails have on China Glaze Ghoulish Glow.
Overall it was a great mani night at our house :) Hope you enjoyed!! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Fun mani's. I love doing my sister's nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my best friend babysits and sometimes i come over and paint the kids nails. they love it! cute manis!

    ReplyDelete