Friday, November 4, 2011

Snoopy Thanksgiving Nails

Ok so my friend Ottilia on Facebook just posted this picture of her adorable nails that she just got done and I had to ask her if I could share them!!!
How adorable are those!!!??? This is her own natural nails with a gel overlay. 
If you are in the bay area in California and are interested in getting nails like these done, she went to Champion Nails in San Leandro.


Also don't forget to enter my giveaways!!
100 Follower Appreciation Giveaway
&
200 Follower Appreciation Giveaway
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous and so cute! Really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love this! I'm a HUGE fan of Snoopy! This is soooo adorable, wish I could get it done on my nails :(

    xoxo
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great ! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute! Perfect for Thanksgiving :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those may just be the cutest nails ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    my name si Laura Pj have little etsy nail shop, its name is "Nailsgraphicworld", I would be honored to receive your visit, I have many models for Thanksgiving! https://www.etsy.com/shop/Nailsgraphicworld
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed reading the article above , really explains everything in detail,the article is very interesting and effective.Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles.
    Nail X

    ReplyDelete
  8. nail art course in pune

    nice blog
    nail art course in pune

    ReplyDelete